We believe that understanding our customers business needs and requirements, is what’s behind our enviable track record of successful platform implementations and enhancements.
Our proven implementation approach is designed to get clients up to speed quickly and to maximize platform adoption. We manage legacy system migration, quickly address emerging challenges, and rapidly demonstrate the viability and effectiveness of your solution. The result is a faster ramp up to a fully functioning GRC capability and rapid ROI.
Once your system is up and running, don’t go at it alone.
We have the experts you need for post-implementation support services. Whether you seek professional platform management from industry experts, or an agile capability for configuration changes and improvements, we can save you considerable in-house expense while ensuring your GRC program is running at peak efficiency.
With diverse industry experience, including specific background in the financial services, healthcare, education, pharma, manufacturing and government spheres, these are just some of the areas where we can provide expert post-implementation support.
Key Benefits of Outsourcing TPRM Assessment & Program Activities
Leveraging CastleHill’s experience in third-party risk management, our services provide built-in processes, resource continuity, program scalability, and in-depth technical and domain expertise —all at an affordable price point. With CastleHill, you can count on efficient and effective services that reduce the assessment lifecycle, identify and mitigate risk, and delivers peace of mind.
Additionally, outsourcing services free your internal resources from the administrative and technical burdens of managing the day to day activities of a TPRM program, allowing them to focus on managing risk and the many other activities core to the organization. We provide the technology, expertise, and resources needed to make your program a success.
What you get with Assessment as a Service
Vendor Onboarding and Risk Tiering
- Direct support for your internal vendor relationship managers
- Gating and Inherent Risk Questionnaire management
- OFAC and Credit Checks (utilizing the client’s current contracted services/tools)
- Other client-specific onboarding/compliance checks
Due Diligence Assessment Execution
- Scoping and issuance of due diligence questionnaires
- Direct support for your vendors in completing in-process assessments
- Review of response quality and supporting documentation
- Vendor follow-up for response gap remediation
- Document and record findings
- Assessment closeout and logging of issues
- Final report issuance