On Thursday November 19th at Noon (ET) internationally recognized GRC expert Tim Carbery will lead a live one-hour webinar on
Reducing Costs and Increasing Speed Collecting Data for RSA Archer.
The CastleHill Assessment Portal (“CAP”) for RSA Archer is designed to make respondent interactions and data collection simple and efficient, with advanced features that go well beyond what can be done using native Archer functionality.
Eliminate decentralized communication, limited workflows, and manual data feeds. The CAP allows secure process management and collection of vendor provided data through a professionally developed integration layer that segregates systems through a seamless, transparent, and light weight application.
Reduce Costs and Simplify Assessment Responses
- Option to Include Previous Response data as part of the reassessment process
- Affordable cloud-based solution
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Supports both internal and external assessments
- Streamlines interactions between assessors and respondents
- Log findings and issues right from the portal
- Automatic parent/child question display
- Analysts can review assessments and interact with respondent
- Allows analysts to add internal notes for each question, not visible to respondent
- Allows reviewers to add Feedback for each question, visible to Respondent and requiring follow-up response
- Automate audit trails in the assessment process
- Eliminates the need for spreadsheets and email correspondence
- Seamless integration with RSA Archer
- Respondents operate outside of RSA Archer, providing added security
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for internal users
- Mobile friendly
- Perform 4th Party Assessments
CastleHill Managed Risk Solutions offers professional advisory services and technology implementations as well as managing your GRC programs and processes. CastleHill’s expert teams of risk and compliance professionals, are practitioners first, coming directly from the industries they serve on a daily basis. Whether you need pure advisory services or end-to-end solutions, CastleHill can find the right model for your organization, so you can focus on your core competencies and responsibilities.