CastleHill is seeking individuals to join our growing team in the role of GRC Analyst – Archer IRM. This role will service our clients and facilitate process decomposition and requirements gathering efforts, leading to developing solutions on the Archer IRM GRC platform.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Partner with clients to gain a clear understanding of business needs and desired outcomes
· A clear understanding and ability to provide hands-on support of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including documenting layouts and workflows, reporting requirements, notifications, questionnaires, access requirements (CRUD), testing, deployment, etc.
· Decompose processes and document detailed requirements via application artifacts that can be translated into configurable solutions
· Support end to end configuration of new use cases and enhancement of existing Archer applications for clients
· Assist clients with testing cycles when/if needed
· Analyze and resolve configuration defects and manage any required escalations, both internally and externally
· 2-4+ years applicable experience with hands-on GRC implementations
· Highly organized with attention to details
· Ability to understand and document new and potentially complex processes using standard Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
· Hands-on Archer IRM configuration and testing experience
· Demonstrate critical thinking and strong decision-making skills in terms of Archer implementation and design tactics
· Willingness and ability to work with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
· Understanding of Agile type development concepts
· Business analyst skills, with a roll up the sleeves, can-do attitude
· Willingness to operate as a member of a team in an independent contributor role
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong technical troubleshooting skills
· Knowledge of JIRA is helpful but not required
· Ability to work independently and remotely
· The position is ~90% remote with ~10% travel
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a firm that believes that every employee deserves a high quality of life while doing great work, and that our clients deserve the best service in the industry, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com