Whether it’s managing critical functions, or your entire program, we help simplify your GRC with the people, processes and tools you need.
You know a well-run GRC program requires considerable resources and can be daunting. We help simplify it with the people, processes, and tools you need to manage critical functions or your entire program. Whether we combine our expertise and resources with your existing capabilities or step in to be your full-resource GRC program manager, you can be confident you have the best in the industry working for you. Whether it’s third-party (vendor) risk management, risk control self-assessment, full enterprise risk management, or any other GRC area, we have you covered.
How can we help?
We develop, execute and manage all or part of your Governance, Risk and Compliance program.
CastleHill Managed Risk Solutions, provides the people, process and tools required to successfully navigate corporate and regulatory requirements aligned structuring and executing Governance, Risk and Compliance initiatives. Our team of specialists can augment your organization to create and execute comprehensive GRC programs, or provide full coverage and continuous improvement of your existing capability.
CastleHill will professionally develop and execute targeted GRC programs such as:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Third Party (Vendor) Risk Management
- RCSA – Risk Control Self-Assessment
- Incident and Issue Management
- Policy and Procedure Management
- Regulatory Change Control
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
We assign subject matter expertise and teams of domain professionals to each customer, providing:
- Familiarity and Resource Continuity
- Experienced, Responsive Professionals
- Single Points of Contact
- Elimination of Call Trees and Support Tiers
- Elimination of Single Points of Failure
Our goal isn’t to replace Subject Matter Expertise or eliminate an organizations organic Risk Management capability. Rather, our goal is to provide our customers with options for offloading the tactical functions, operational overlaps and operational bias that leads to inertia and inefficient Vendor Management processes.
- Response & Document Management
- Policy procedure & Regulatory Libraries
- Issue Management
- Automated notifications
What about tools?
If you don’t already have an appropriate technology solution in place, we’ll ensure you are provided with one. It’s part of what we do! Our comprehensive solutions include the provisioning, configuration and deployment of industry leading (highly rated in the Gartner Magic Quadrant) Information Management Systems and GRC Platforms, which act as the integration point between CastleHill Managed Risk Solutions and our Customers. Leveraging these tools ensures both CastleHill and our Customers operate efficiently and effectively, rendering deployment of these tools absolutely cost neutral at a minimum and more frequently serving as a cost saving instrument with clear ROI.
All of our solutions are configured to provide complete support for:
- Internal and External Assessment Management
- Vendor and Vendor Risk Management
- Document Management, including Regulatory, Process, Policy and Procedure Library Management
- Issue and Incident Management
- Controls and Control Testing Management
- Advanced Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics
- Advanced Enterprise Notification and System Communications