CastleHill Managed Risk Solutions, LLC is the longest-tenured partner to ProcessUnity. We are looking for a full-time ProcessUnity Platform Configuration Specialist to join our growing ProcessUnity services team. This is both an internal and business-to-business advisory role that provides platform configuration, administration, and support to CastleHill’s direct clients.
Key Responsibilities of the ProcessUnity Platform Configuration Specialist
• ProcessUnity Platform Configuration Specialists are the primary configuration liaison between CastleHill Managed Risk Solutions and our clients.
• Platform Configuration Specialists work with our clients to understand and document requirements for platform implementation and configuration changes.
• Platform Configuration Specialists ensure continuity of Remote Administration and Configuration Support services.
Important qualities of a successful candidate will include:
• Great interpersonal skills, a good attitude, and social competency.
• Approachable and Professional demeanor.
• Effective and skillful communications.
• Self-motivated and self-directed. We are a flat organization that requires professionals to manage a body of work and administer priorities free of micro-management.
• Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a small team environment. Good attitude and communication above all else.
• A willingness to roll up the sleeves and dig into challenging platform implementations.
Technical Experience and Business Analysis Skills:
• Business and Data Analysis Competency – Ability to accurately describe and document requirements, provide constructive feedback, and know when to dig into the details.
• ProcessUnity Platform Configuration – Experience configuring and administering the ProcessUnity Platform, inclusive of:
- Creation of logical layouts with some emphasis on User Experience.
- Creation and testing of buttons, button actions, system aggregates, calculations, and expressions.
- Creation and testing of criteria-based notifications.
- Creation and testing of role and team-based access, conditional viewing, and editing.
- Knowledge of Platform Reporting and Import Routines.
- Knowledge of ProcessUnity Platform strengths and limitations.
CastleHill provides a generous benefits package, additional training opportunities, and rapid career advancement for the right candidates. Platform experience, proper attitude, and a willingness to take ownership of the assigned clients are the defining background for successful applicants.