As a company, CastleHill puts our customers at the center of everything we do.
Our client environment of proactive engagement extends to our internal focus on attracting and retaining quality talent. We believe that when we invest in our employees, they will invest in our customers.
We believe quality delivery is everyone’s responsibility. To encourage and foster an environment of proactive engagement between our clients and client support teams, we encourage employees at every level to anticipate and address client needs, giving them the freedom and tools they need to successfully support their customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Support automated delivery and deployment process using tools like SVN and Jenkins.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, prototype, and analysis efforts.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of Software Development experience on MetricStream platform Version 6 or M7.
- In-depth understanding of at least one MetricStream application/module such as Audit, Compliance, Risk, or Issue Management.
- Hands-on experience with application design, software development, and automated testing.
- Understanding of Agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to present complicated technical solutions.
- Technical experience with
- MetricStream Version 6 or M7
- SQL, PL/SQL for (Oracle) DB programming
- JAVA, JSON / REST APIs for integrations
If you are someone who cares about customer service and thrives on supporting business partners, we want to talk with you. In addition to a relaxed, flexible work environment, CastleHill Managed Risk Solutions provides a very competitive compensation package, including:
Generous paid time off