Join CastleHill as a GRC UAT Business Analyst, where you will provide expertise in the planning, construction, and execution of user acceptance test scripts during the implementation or enhancement of industry-leading GRC platforms. At CastleHill you will work as part of a dynamic, friendly team who are driven to exceed and provide excellent client service. We work across multiple industries, risk areas, GRC tools and types of clients, which provides strong opportunities to learn and grow. Our innovative GRC as a Service (GRCaaS) offerings allow you to actively collaborate with both your CastleHill teammates and our clients while helping to ensure customer success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing business and technical specification artifacts to document scenarios and test scripts
- Hands-on participation in both UAT planning and testing activities
- Collaborating with the business and technical teams responsible for the delivery of GRC functionality
- Application of testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall objectives
- Independent development and documentation of test plans, scenarios, test cases and scripts
- Coordinating and participating in UAT testing
- Ensuring all testing results are easily accessible and understandable
- Log defects and provide detailed feedback to business analysts and configuration teams during defect triage and resolution processes
Below are the types of qualifications we consider important to success. Candidates are not required to meet all qualifications for consideration:
- 3+ years relevant experience working in an Agile environment
- Clear understanding of SDLC concepts and processes
- Ability to review and understand business requirements and functional specifications
- Highly organized with the ability to switch between functional areas of GRC tools
- Relevant experience performing testing at a regulated industry such as Banking, Financial Services, or healthcare
- Understanding of risk management and compliance concepts in a regulated industry
- 1+ year experience working with GRC tools (ex. Archer, MetricStream, ProcessUnity)
- Ability to work remotely 90% (work from home) with the potential for 10% domestic travel
- Flexibility to work across time zones
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a firm that believes that every employee deserves a high quality of life while doing great work, and that our clients deserve the best service in the industry, please email your resume to email@example.com.
CastleHill provides paid time off, 401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability. This is a remote role.