CastleHill Compliance Risk Assessment Managers are responsible for assisting client Risk Managers and Compliance Officers by managing the compliance assessment process and functioning as an external (interim) BSA OFAC Officer when required. This position is responsible for working with CastleHill clients as well as the CastleHill BSA/OFAC Center of Excellence to develop, implement, review and update our standardized BSA- OFAC Compliance Assessment programs.
Below are some of the key areas of focus for a Compliance Risk Assessment Manager
- Develop, implement and update BSA, OFAC and compliance policies, procedures, risk assessments and forms ensuring clients maintain effective, ongoing compliance.
- Ongoing evaluation of BSA, AML, OFAC, KYC systems and processes; interpretation of new and revised laws and regulations.
- Evaluate Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes ensuring effective controls for detecting potential structuring, money laundering drug trafficking, terrorism, or operational risk to client organizations; evaluate the preparation and filing of Suspicious Activity Reports and Currency Transaction Reports as necessary.
- Prepare periodic reports to Senior Management and/or the Board.
- Monitor compliance (via interim and full assessment cycles) with BSA compliance provisions, inclusive but not limited to Section 314a; 314b, 311 and 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate training curriculum targeted to Compliance Risk, BSA and OFAC for both CastleHill COE staff and client organizations.
- Client functions may also include assisting or conducting reviews of high-risk merchants and other third parties
- Other CastleHill special projects as may be assigned from time to time
Below are the types of qualifications we consider important for success.
Candidates are not required to meet all qualifications for consideration.
- Knowledge of Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act of 1970 Governance, Risk and Compliance functions
- Working knowledge of banking operations, including branch, deposit and loan operations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in team-oriented environments
- Very strong communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of a client organization
- Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with federal, state and Bank Secrecy Act regulatory requirements
- Microsoft Office skills
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org