- Managing rarely used Archer IDs is eliminated
- No need for a separate Archer instance
- Speed interactions between Analysts and Vendors
- Increased cyber security protection
- External vendors do not enter your network
- Internal service is provider employees do not access Archer
Improve Process and Program Efficiencies
- Friendly, non-Archer interface
- Eliminate e-mailing of spreadsheets
- Real time monitoring, a shorter feedback loop, and simplified workflow
- Fully connected to RSA Archer system
Collect and manage high volumes of Vendor and Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) data in a lightweight application providing multiple configuration and integration options.
Built to accommodate variations in supporting business processes, base (RSA Archer) platform configurations, data quality and origination requirements, and security requirements.
Data Quality And Lineage
Enhance your Vendor and Third-Party Risk data quality and traceability, using the CastleHill Assessment Portal to condition portal inputs while also evaluating security and input quality prior to executing data transfers to your Risk Management System.