CastleHill helps companies successfully navigate the complicated risk management landscape by building and managing systemic and process-driven GRC.
We do this by building strong partnerships with exceptional people, superior tools, and a diverse suite of services.
It begins with our customers. As specialists in businesses and institutions operating in high-risk and highly regulated environments, we’ve partnered with clients from the Fortune 50 to boutique companies operating in specialized business environments working both on and offsite. By providing end-to-end delivery of people, process and technology, we free our clients to focus on managing risk and the profitability of their core business.
Whatever your needs and wherever you are in your GRC lifecycle, we have you covered:
- Professional and Advisory Services: Whether you need to build your program from the ground up or are looking for strategic solutions to emerging risk management challenges, our professional and advisory services focus on your unique business model and requirements to find you the right answers.
- GRC Platform Implementation: As RSA Archer and ProcessUnity partners, we provide complete implementation support from planning to post-implementation.
- GRC Platform Integration: Many companies are working with diverse platforms, each with its own database and lexicon. We take your existing siloed platform functions and integrate them for better performance.
- GRC as a Service: Strategically outsourcing part or all of your program management to our experts can save you time and money while making you more effective.
- GRC Managed Services: Augment your existing in-house support resources with our professional implementation, hosting, and program administration services.
- Rescue and Enhancement: You can’t afford to have your risk management program’s functionality compromised when the unexpected happens. We’re here to help when you need us.
CastleHill’s full suite of GRC services provides strategic support flexibility and frees our clients to focus on their business priorities.