Whether it’s managing critical functions or your entire program, we help simplify your GRC with the people, processes and tools you need.
GRC as a Service (GRCaaS) helps simplify your risk management processes by providing options for outsourcing the people and technology you need to manage specific risk areas, or an entire program. Whether we combine our expertise, platform and resources with your existing organization or step in to be your end-to-end GRC program provider, you can be confident that you have some of the best in the industry working for you.
Whether it’s third-party (vendor) risk management, risk control self-assessment, full enterprise risk management, or any other GRC area, we have you covered.
Here are just some ways GRC as a Service can help you deliver a more efficient and cost effective management capability:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Third-Party (Vendor) Risk Management
- RCSA – Risk Control Self-Assessment
- Incident and Issue Management
- Complaints Management
- Policy and Procedure Management
- Regulatory Change Control
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
What you can expect from CastleHill GRC as a Service support:
- Process Familiarity and Resource Continuity
- Experienced, Responsive Professionals
- Single Points of Contact
- Elimination of Call Trees and Support Tiers
- Elimination of Single Points of Failure
We’re committed to providing our clients cost-efficient options for offloading the tactical functions, operational overlaps and operational bias that can contribute to gaps and inefficiencies in their risk management program.
- Response & Document Management
- Policy procedure & Regulatory Libraries
- Issue Management
- Automated notifications
NEED A TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION?
We also provide complete platform and implementation support. If you don’t already have an appropriate technology solution in place, we can help with our tailored platform options. It’s part of what we do! Our comprehensive solutions include the provisioning, configuration and deployment of industry-leading Information Management Systems and GRC Platforms. When tool deployment is combined with our services, our clients benefit from technology that is cost-neutral at a minimum and often results in cost savings with clear ROI.
Learn more about our technology solutions here.