CastleHill is currently seeking a senior level RSA Archer Developer/Architect/Technical Consultant to work with our established teams on large scale implementations of RSA Archer Solutions
Below are some of the key areas of focus for an RSA Archer Developer/Architect/Technical Consultant:
- Strong RSA Archer functional experience.
- Solid understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Working knowledge of RSA Archer architecture and ability to design applications for performance and stability
- Ability to advise on best use of the Archer tool
- Ability to work with business/technical partners to determine and translate business requirements into technology/functional solutions
- Responsible for all aspects of Archer solutions development including screen design, data fields, calculations, workflows, etc.
- Responsible for the high and low level design of solutions
Below are the types of qualifications we consider important for success.
Candidates are not required to meet all qualifications for consideration.
- Archer Certified on Version 5.x
- Experience with multiple RSA Archer implementations
- Must have hands-on working experience on ARCHER 5.x. Demonstrated knowledge of Questionnaires, complex Calculated Fields, custom Work Flows, Custom Objects
- Experience with Data Feed Manager, Data Publication Services, Archer WebAPI highly desired
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Must have good oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate clearly with users
- May be asked to lead a small team of developers
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Programming skills (.Net/SQL Server/Web Services) desired
This is an excellent opportunity to work with solid professionals. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, as well as strong work-life balance. This is a 99% remote role. Limited travel may be required from time to time.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org